Apartment for sale
LOMAS DE LOS MONTEROS East Marbella
Spain Costa del Sol
Community Fees (Monthly)
IBI Local Tax (Annual)
With sea views
- GATED URBANIZATION
- PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- LARGE TERRACE OF MORE THAN 50 M2
- VIDEO INTERCOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN MASTER BEDROOM AND MAIN BATHROOM
- GYM, POOL CLUB, GARDENS AND COMMUNITY POOL
- URBANIZATION WITH 120 APARTMENTS OF 1 TO 4 BEDROOMS
- SURFACES OF 108 M2 TO 267 M2
- PRICES FROM € 205,000 UP TO € 563,000
- APPROX. COMPLETION 1ST PHASE END OF THE YEAR 2020
- APPROX. COMPLETION 2ND PHASE END OF THE YEAR 2022
Property in the east of Marbella. Because of its high position, it enjoys unparalleled views of the sea and the African coast, an environment of nature and pure air where you can enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle.
This bright apartment with southwest orientation has an entrance hall with courtesy closet, practical laundry room, a kitchen open to the living room with dining room and living area that communicates with a spectacular covered terrace of more than 55 m2. It also has two bedrooms, both with access to the terrace and two bathrooms, one en suite to the master bedroom.
Some additional features are: first quality Keraben or similar ceramic flooring, Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware, armored entrance door, Technal or similar interior carpentry with thermal break and double glazing, mechanized blinds in bedrooms, video intercom, surface parking and covered, heat pump aerothermal system for hot water and cold / heat air conditioning system. Underfloor heating in master bedroom and ensuite bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, shower screen and mirrors in bathrooms, gardens and community pool.
The approximate date for completion is the last quarter of 2020, the payment schedule is as follows: 6,000€ as a reservation, after 60 days 30% at the signing of the private contract, and the rest 70% at the signing of the deed .
Please send me more information about this property. Fill form below!
After we received your contact details we will also provide you with LOGIN and you get access to more info of our available projects like floor plans, pricing, availability, brochures, videos etc
Filling any form is not binding and we will keep your information confidential
Clas Kock / TRADEK Properties
Property Investment Agent
+358 50 4757 444 (Also messages)
info (at) tradek.fi