RBI - CBI
- RESIDENCY IN SPAIN
- Minimum Real Estate Investment:
- (Value of one or several resale or new properties) + application costs
- Visa Free Travel:
- In Schengen Zone
- Temporary for 5 years but can be renewed again
- Residency For Family & Children:
- Yes & children up to 18y
- Processing Time:
- 2-3 Months
- Minimum Stay in Country:
- Not Required
- Can Apply For Citizenship / Permanent Residency:
- Yes, can apply after 10 Years of residency
- The applicant, his wife and any dependents under the age of 18 have the right to reside in Spain and enjoy its European lifestyle and opportunities
- The applicant’s parents and inlaws are granted also the Permanent Residence
- Holders of Permanent Residency can apply for citizenship at the end of the 7th year provided that within the first 5 years you are not to be away of total of not more than 10 months and not more than 6 continuous months
- Permanent residence is renewable every 5 years if the holder is still the owner of the particular property or any other of the same value.
- This residency is life valued since you hold the property
- The program does not require the applicant to live in Spain for any time
- Spanish Permanent Residence is automatically granted by Schengen Visa
- Free education at public schools
- Significant investment opportunities
- Freehold property, you own your property
- Low property taxes
- Receiving a sustainable rental income for renting the property
- You can buy several properties with a total value of minimum €500.000
- Please do not hesitate to contact us for more info about investing in real estate in Spain
What is RBI, Citizenship or Golden Visa Programs?
Residence by Investment government programs (RBI) and CIP Citizenship are government approved programs and therefore ways to offer you a permanent Residency or Citizenship with passport in that Country against an investment in a approved property like an apartment or villa/house.
Several countries we work with offers these programs in Europe and Caribbean
These countries we work with SPAIN | GREECE | CYPRUS | ANTIGUA | GRENADA have the most suitable programs in Europe and Caribbean that we can offer and therefore help you in the process obtaining this residency or citizenship when you purchase a real estate through
This means you can purchase a real estate and at the same time apply for a residency or citizenship in that country.
We have specialized us on these countries along the coast in the Mediterranean and in Caribbean and selected the most suitable places for these programs
You can buy one, two or several real estate
You can live in them if you need or rent them out to also make money of the investment.
If you have a family you can put kids in school and have the benefits of European education system, lifestyle and EU health system.
At same time it allows you to freely travel in Europe…
without hassle of getting a Visa each time.
RBI schemes offer a path to future citizenship usually after five years depending on the country.
Most programs do not require you to live or move permanently in the country
These government programs are named by many terms like RBI, CBI schemes, Investor visas, Immigrant investor program and Golden Visa.
Countries we work with like Antigua and Grenada also offers Passport when investing in real estate in those countries, these are then called Citizenship By Investment, CIP / CBI.