- Updated On:
- January 26, 2022
- 73 Bedrooms
- 73 Bathrooms
- 1.00 m2
The beautiful hotel for sale is “oceanfront” with two beaches, a breakwater and a small promontory
Built in Mediterranean style, this hotel offers an ocean beach and a second sandy beach that is protected by a
There is a jetty for boat tie ups and adequate space for mooring larger craft with launch service.
- 71 double occupancy rooms and 2 suites, all with ocean view and balcony
- Lobby with reception, offices, and a boutique
- A historic tower, the “Sugar Mill”, dating back to 1700
- 2 Restaurants (buffet and formal a’ la Carte)
- Bar with ocean-view terrace
- 4,000 SF / 371 m2 Pool with lounge area and Gazebo
- Separate building with 10 rooms for staff, laundry etc
- Kitchen, food storage, 3 large refrigerators / freezers
- 100 kw auxiliary Generator
- Private parking
- Amenities rooms are tastefully furnished
- Each room has a flat screen TV
- Private balcony in the rooms
- Rooms comes also with fridge, tea/ coffee facilities, laundry and dry cleaning services
- WiFi access throughout the Resort
- Parking available for all Resort guests
ABOUT ANTIGUA ISLAND
Antigua and Barbuda is an independent Commonwealth Country comprising its two namesake islands and several smaller ones.
Positioned where the Atlantic and Caribbean meet, it’s known for reef lined beaches, rainforests and resorts.
Its English Harbour is a yachting hub and the site of historic Nelson’s Dockyard. The Country’s capital is St. John’s.
Antigua’s shoreline is washed almost exclusively by the Caribbean Sea and is hugged by 95 miles of superb
Her sister Barbuda, is surrounded by protective reefs, and features a large lagoon and Frigate Bird sanctuary.
The islands are best known for their friendly and welcoming people, pink and white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters
and the most satisfying and enjoyable climate in the world.
For more details and exact location can be provided after a signed signed NDA and a POF
TRADEK Properties is an authorized representative for this hotel
Contact Mr Clas Kock / sales @ tradekproperties.com
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOO fees