This page outlines the most important steps in buying a home
TradeK Properties offers thousands of properties across all property categories in Greece, Cyprus, Grenada and Antigua.
Our portfolio is very broad. We can offer several real estate options, but as you can see,
our main task is not just the presentation of the project.
The most important thing is that we have a clear idea of your goals.
After all, buyers are unaware of the real estate realities in a particular market to determine exactly what’s right for them.
Therefore we step in to help you to understand the right purpose, so we can suggest the most suitable property for you.
What we show on our website is not all we have to offer. We sit on a huge portfolio provided by tons of developers and builders.
Our website got listings that sometimes is not the one you are looking for, therefore you can give us the info of what you are looking for and we find it for you from our selection in our off-line portfolio
For a successful deal, we need following details:
- What is the purpose of purchasing a property?
- Are you also looking for permanent residence or second citizenship with a second passport or just as an investment?
- Are you going to live in it all year around or partly rent out?
- Is a great ROI most important or as a more family oriented investment?
- What is the approximate budget allocated for your purchase?
- How many bedrooms, baths do you need?
- What is the desired type of property – apartment, townhouse or villa?
- In what country are you looking to invest, in Greece, Cyprus, Grenada or Antigua Caribbean?
- Where do you want to live – near beach, in the mountains with sea view, in the city, in the countryside or on an island?
- Do you need to be near schools, universities, near business or offices?
- Any other needs you might have?
These are the things we’re going to talk about
Arranging a viewing trip
In fact, you may want to visit any of these countries and experience the property for yourself to make a purchase decision, or you can make the decision based on info provided and seen using virtual meetings and zoom
If you come to Greece or Cyprus you can enter with a valid Schengen visa. If not, you will need to apply for a visa to the region you are going to visit at your nearest consulate.
We can help you book hotels when needed at good rates offered by leading hotels.
Property Sales Transaction
A property acquisition in any other country is a legal procedure that shall be observed by all the parties concerned.
A local lawyer will be assisting in the whole buying process to make sure all aspects are covered in the transaction
All these details will be discussed upon our zoom meetings before proceeding any further